For centuries Benedictine monks were the hoteliers of Europe offering hospitality for travelers and pilgrims. In this spirit our award winning Benedictine B&B offers comfortable, spacious apartments for tourists or business travelers to Chicago.
We are located in Chicago’s Bridgeport neighborhood, just southwest of the Museum campus and easily accessible to the Loop or the lakeshore by car, bus or train.
Use the B&B as a base from which to see all its wonderful sights. By car, taxi or bus the many museums of Chicago and magnificent shops of Michigan Avenue are just minutes away.
Choose between the Garden House apartment and the Loft apartment.
- The Loft apartment has 3 bedrooms [2 double beds and 1 single bed], kitchenette, dining room, living room, bath, air conditioning, Wi-Fi, TV/DVD, private entrance, free off-street parking. Guests receive a hot breakfast prepared fresh each morning by the monks.
- The Garden House has 2 bedrooms, a Large Living room and dining room, outdoor deck, full kitchen, bath, air conditioning, Wi-Fi, TV/DVD, free off-street parking and a refrigerator stocked with fresh fruit, milk, orange juice, hash brown, sausage and other breakfast items. Breakfast is self-serve.
Location: 3111 South Aberdeen Street Chicago, Illinois 60608-6503
For booking and inquiries, please use the following contact information:
- Phone: (773) 927-7424, ext. 202
- Email: email@example.com or use our contact form with subject B&B
- $180/night, 1 or 2 adults
- $40 for each additional adult
- $25/night, for teenagers 16 and over
- Children under 16 are free
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express.